Location: Guildford Office
To apply: email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to present a new vacancy for a competent and motivated Sales and Marketing manager in our successful Sales and Marketing Department.
Purpose of Job:
• To manage the Sales & Marketing team whilst executing digital, social and online marketing campaigns using Hubspot software;
• To assist in the marketing administration of the company under the direction of the Managing Director to deliver effective communications and research for the marketing activities;
• To assist in the research of new business opportunities including within our existing client base.
• To attract and convert new business by maximising SEO and converting inbound marketing leads.
• To assess inbound prospect registrations (via website) and either accept/reject as clients according to established criteria and register them as clients.
• To increase Sales of the business by research, analysis and pro-active development of sales opportunities under the direction of the Managing Director and the conversion of inbound enquiries into registered clients.
• To identify opportunities for new business within the existing client base and associated group companies and manage consequent action.
• To assist the Management team and paralegals with appointments, correspondence and practical arrangements in pursuing the above objectives and to promote the market presence through a variety of media tools.
• To maintain, action and review all Sales and Marketing tasks, events and appointments.
• To manage and resource sales opportunity research, database management and telemarketing activity to achieve departmental targets.
• To control clean contact databases and accurate data.
• To liaise with external suppliers for design, marketing services and PR.
• Organising directors and managers for copywriting articles, website blogs, adverts and the company mailings.
• Production of management reports and KPIs.
• Telephone closing and administration of incoming prospect leads/registrations into clients.
• To ensure the timely delivery of sales quotations and subsequent follow-up calls.
Skill and Experience:
• Experience using Hubspot or similar CRM/Marketing software.
• Marketing experience in a B2B background.
• Experience in Digital Marketing and SEO.
• Management experience.
• Ability to organise and prioritise work in situations that can include time pressure, interruptions and demands from separate managers.
• Computer literacy and keyboard skills for database maintenance, and Microsoft Office products.
• Strong Communication skills, both written and oral.
• Confidence and ability to develop good personal relationships.
• Ability to work on own initiative with an innovative, positive and forward-thinking approach.