Location: Guildford Office
To apply: email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Summary Of Job
To be a member of a team that provides a fast and effective computerised debt recovery service to our clients. In particular, to delight our clients by accurately and promptly processing their work and assisting other team members as necessary.
- Processing client instructions received such as Letter Before Action, Issuing Claims, Entering Judgment, Enforcement etc quickly and accurately.
- Implementing action prompted by daily diary entries.
- Paying out all monies received promptly.
- Supporting other members of the team through administrative tasks.
- Keeping client informed at all times.
- Accurate daily processing of instructions.
- Prompt response to all communications.
- Attending to post and diary on a same day basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Basic working knowledge of use of a computer.
- Debt recovery law and procedure. (Training will be given).
- Use of The Civil Procedure Rules (Training will be given).
- Ability to organise and prioritise work in situations that can include time pressure, interruptions and other causes of stress.
- Computer literacy and keyboard skills.
- Good communication, both written and oral.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to retain sense of humour in times of pressure.
- Ideally worked within an office environment.
- Use of communication skills.
- Dealing with people on a one to one basis.