If you want to work for a company that is as equally committed to staff training and development as it is to the standard of services offered to clients, Lovetts is the right place for you.
You are most productive and proactive when your work place supports you in you personal life, so the importance of a work-life balance is never overlooked at Lovetts. It is for this reason many staff members have worked with us for over a decade! Learn more about our staff members on the About Us page.
If you are a motivated individual with the desire to succeed, a career with Lovetts would be perfect for you.
Working with us, you can expect to receive a range of benefits including:
• Continued professional development and full training
• A generous holiday allowance
• A pension scheme
• Death in service scheme
• A yearly appraisal and salary review
• Ample free parking on site in Guildford, a short drive from the town centre
• A full hour for lunch, where you can take a walk by the river Wey just 30 seconds from the offices or pop into Guildford or Godalming for a spot of shopping
• Help yourself to tea, coffee, fruit and biscuits throughout your day at work
• Regular staff events including a Christmas and summer party or meal out
A motivated individual with an excellent phone manner is required to assist with our Pre-Legal and International collections.
If you would like to be considered for any future vacancies we may have simply email your CV to
We will be in contact if any suitable roles come up.
We do not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.Tweet